Friday, November 5, 2021

Some Minors and Some Majors

I am keeping the trade recaps rolling with another one from Trading Card Database (TCDB).   I know most of you have heard of TCDB by now, but I figured I would spelled it out just in case.  This pwe trade came from member travistrue.  I sent him a mixture of 8 Cardinals and Royals in exchange for 8 Cardinals.


These are my first cards from the 1987 ProCards set.  I was floored to see there are 107 different Cardinals minor leaguers in this set.  Then I noticed there are 2,812 cards in the entire set.  Can't believe I have not seen any of these before.


Fleer's 1994 ProCards set is even bigger with 4,319 cards in it.  This is my first of 207 Cardinals in the set.  Don't think this one will get finished anytime soon.


I showed off some 1993 Conlon cards in my previous post.  These look the same, but are from 1991.  Just like the 1993 cards, these 2 finished my team set.


Topps was channeling its inner Conlon with the 2011 Walmart parallel set.  My scanner gave this card a 3D look.  Looks pretty cool with the players almost jumping out of the card frame.  

  


No comments:

Post a Comment