Monday, November 15, 2021

Chrome EBAY Lot

One of my latest EBAY purchases arrived late last week.  This lot consisted of various Cardinals Chrome cards.  Most were of the Bowman variety with a few Topps sprinkled in.  This 80 card lot was about $26 delivered.  I did not scan a huge stack of 2020 and 2021 Bowman Chrome cards that were duplicates for my collection.  There were some nice inserts in there and a some base cards that I hope to use for in person autographing next year.  There was also a Bob Gibson Topps 7th Medallion card that was a duplicate.  Here are the cards that I needed.


I finished off my 2021 Bowman Chrome needs with the Walker and Carlson card.  I also finished the 2020 set with the Liberatore card.  Part of the duplicates included about 10 Walker cards and 5 Carlson cards.  Both will be easily tradeable.  


I needed these 4 nice looking Chrome inserts.  The purple shimmer cards are very nice, but the Gorman is my favorite.  


The only Topps Chrome card I needed was a 2021 Goldschmidt refractor.  



The big draw of the lot were these 4 autographs.  I have both of the base autos on the bottom, but once again should be able to trade them with ease.  I saw both Redmond and Pages play in Peoria this year.  Not sure either will have a major impact with the Cardinals.  Redmond was promoted to Double A Springfield the last couple of months and hit well.  He may get a bump to Triple A next year.  Pages should start the season in Springfield.  As the cards show, he is a big guy.  His defense will be his ticket to the majors.  



No comments:

Post a Comment