Thursday, November 18, 2021

A Trio of 3s

I had a rare bubble mailer trade show up on Monday from The Bench member liberatemadmess.  I sent him 3 different duplicate Cardinals from Bowman Chrome in exchange for a 9 Cardinals.  There are 3 themes to the cards I received.


The 2019 Topps Tribute cards are very high quality.  They are super thick and very high gloss.  I wish I could find some of these in quarter or dime boxes.


These Topps Gold cards are from 2019.  The top 2 are from Series 2, the bottom is an Update card.  I am about 2/3 of the way done with the Series 1 and 2 set.  Maybe it will be the first gold team set I finish.


The last trio of cards are from Bowman Chrome.  The 2017 Reyes card finished a team set.  I received the photo variation a few weeks ago.  The Dunn is from 2018 Draft.  The Winn refractor is from 2020 Draft.    


 

No comments:

Post a Comment