Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Quick EBAY Auto Show Off

I have had some luck recently adding some cheap autographs to my Cardinals collection from EBAY.  Other than the Jordan Walker auto, nothing has been over $10.  I added another new Cardinals to my collection Monday when an EBAY standard envelope arrived.


I won this Bedell refractor from 2020 Bowman Chrome Draft for less than $5 delivered.  I think the standard envelope scared a few bidders away.  This one came in a top loader and a team bag inside a photo mailer.  Cost the seller $0.93 to mail.  Great deal for both of us.  Bedell was a 4th round draft pick in 2020 who only pitched in 2 games in 2021 before undergoing Tommy John surgery.  He should make it back for the second half of the 2022 season.  Maybe I will get a chance to see him pitch in Peoria.

No comments:

Post a Comment