Monday, April 27, 2020

Finishing 2 sets & Some Cool Cards

Despite the rainy and gloomy day on Saturday, my day was brighten up with a trade package from TCDB member GooseWayneX. 


I finished both the 2020 Gypsy Queen and 2020 Donruss team sets.  With the delay in new card releases,  I do not have too many 2020 base cards to track down.  3 Heritage short prints and some Topps Stickers will keep me busy for a little while.

This looks like a regular 2009 Topps base card, but it is one of those legend short print cards.  I have very few of these.  In fact this may be my first. 


I was looking forward to seeing what Carlson would have done this year after being 2019 Texas League MVP.  If Dexter Fowler was not around, I bet he would have started the year in St. Louis.  This is a Vector parallel from 2020 Donruss.  Not sure why Panini changed the name from Rated Rookie to Rated Prospect. 


My son received a nice orange Donruss parallel.  This would have looked a lot better if Jose was wearing a 1980s retro uniform. 

No comments:

Post a Comment