Saturday, April 25, 2020

Friday Recap

I try not to make many posts on the weekend.  Before the virus, that was my time to catch up on household chores if my children did not have any sports activities going on.  Since mid March, my weekends have been pretty free.  This morning I had plans to do some painting, but mother nature has brought some rain.  What better way to spend a morning inside than writing about a trade recap with TCDB member Sandycoach.  This package arrived a few days ago, but I did not open until last night.

I received the last 2 non short prints for my 2020 Heritage team set.  I am not 100% sure, but I do not recall completing a Heritage team set in a long time.  I have a decent chance this year with only 3 more short prints to go.  It was nice to also add an Altuve to my son's collection.

There is not much eye appeal to last year's 150th Anniversary parallels.  No color or numbering make for a pretty boring card design, but I will still try to track down needed Cardinals. 


I love to relive my youth with the retro inserts Topps has put out the last few years.  Although I did not start collecting until 1985, I appreciate all the Topps designs from the early 1980s.  I prefer the circle photo on 1983 a little more than the square mug shot of 1984.  Still a great design though.  

No comments:

Post a Comment