Monday, April 20, 2020

Late 1990s Hits

It turned out to be a pretty nice weekend.  The weather was a bit chilly in the mornings, but the afternoons were great.  We kept busy Saturday by cutting down a couple of trees.  Sunday we went to a local ball diamond and played for a couple of hours.  It was nice to have an entire field to ourselves to have some batting practice.  My arm is a little sore today from throwing countless buckets of balls, but it was worth it. 

After a nice shower and some ice cream, I had some time to scan some cards that arrived on Saturday from TCDB member 49ants.


How awesome is this 1997 Pinnacle Museum card?  I really wish Panini would bring back the Museum cards in a set like Chronicles.  Love the cameo appearanceby #16.


I am making decent progress on my Ultra Gold Medallion want lists.  These 3 are from the 1998 set. 


I guess you could call these a card and a half of McGwire.  If I can find the other half of the Pinnacle Inside Stand Up, I will post a pic of them put together.  The 1998 Topps Stars goes well with the Brian Jordan card I received last week.  Funny how it seems some sets never get hit, but when they do it comes in multiples.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment