Thursday, February 10, 2022

EBAY Bowman Draft Lot

The results of my 2021 Chrome Update break from yesterday's post helped me decide against entering a break for 2021 Bowman Draft.  I had been watching auctions ever since the cards came out at the end of December, but never pulled the trigger.  Instead I started searching for a team lot.  I found 1 a few weeks back with over 100 cards for just over $11 delivered.


There were at least 10 paper cards of the 6 different Cardinals in the set.  I already had all of them, but plan to use the extras for in person autographs or trade them to other Cardinals fans.  


I also had a copy of this insert, but the duplicates will not go to waste.  2 have already been spoken for, while I plan to keep one to get autographed.  McGreevy should pass through Peoria sometime this year.


I received 2 copies of each Chrome card.  I did not have any of them yet.


The last cards of the lot were these 4 refractors.  The seller packaged the cards in a 200 count box with packing peanuts, then put that into a medium flat rate box filled with more peanuts.  It cost him over $16 to mail it.  I am grateful he took that much care to ship, but did not expect him to lose money from the auction.  

  


No comments:

Post a Comment