Tuesday, February 8, 2022

TCDB 2 for Tuesday #10

I have finally reached the end of the road.  Today will be the last 2 trade recaps I have received so far this year.  I do have some other trades in the works, but nothing that should be arriving this week.  I do have a pwe that has been in limbo for 3 weeks, but I am not really counting on that one showing up anytime soon if at all.  

First pwe is from member tightmugg.  I sent him 2 Freddie Freeman cards form 2 Cardinals.


These 2 Class 1 Gold Label cards are from the 2019 set.  I rarely see any Gold Label cards at card shows.  Not sure why as they are great looking cards.  The Hicks 2020 Holo Purple is actually a duplicate.  Not sure where the first copy came from.  I do my best to enter cards from shows or trades from other sites to my TCDB collection, but sometimes they slip through the cracks.

Second pwe came from member sspeegle.  I sent him about 25 base cards from the 1980s for 3 different Cardinals.  That may sound like a lopsided deal, but I will happily move out cards from that era in bulk even if I only add a handful of Cardinals I need.  


These are the only 3 Cardinals in the 1984 Fleer Update set.  They have been on my wantlist for a long time.  It was nice to finally find someone that had all 3 of them.  

It feel great to be caught up.  I have some EBAY purchases and box breaks to highlight in the next few days.  My son and I are looking forward to our next card show on the 19th.  The long range forecast is free of any snow, so we should be able to make this one.  By that time 2022 Topps should be out.


  

No comments:

Post a Comment