Wednesday, February 16, 2022

Love the Standard Envelope

Last Friday I showed off an autographed card that I won on EBAY which was delivered by standard envelope.  As I mentioned in that post, I am guessing the low ending price had something to do with the shipping method.  I know plenty of collectors who refuse to accept mail in anything other than a bubble mailer or box.  I am not one of those.  If the card is not very valuable, there is no reason to spend over $3 to ship it.  

Last week I won another auction for a Cardinals autograph that came in a standard envelope.  This one cost me less than $2.50 delivered.


Austin Love was the Cardinals third round pick in the 2021 draft.  He did not appear in too many games last year because he also pitched for North Carolina.  My guess is he starts the year in low A Palm Beach, but should come through high A Peoria at some point.  My son and I will have to see if his in person autograph is as bad as this on card auto from 2021 Bowman Draft.  
  

No comments:

Post a Comment