Monday, February 21, 2022

2021 Bowman Mega Box Break

My second box break of February went a little better than my first.  One of my Facebook groups was running a break for 6 2021 Bowman Mega Boxes.  The Cardinals spot cost me $15 delivered.  The big draw of course is the Mojo refractors.  


I already had the 4 base Chrome cards, but managed to work out a trade involving them with another collector.  


I did not have any of the Mojo refractors before the break.  A little downer to receive a duplicate, but at least it was a good one.  It should not be a problem trading the Walker to another Cardinals fan.  

I knew the odds were not great going into the break of pulling a colored refractor or autograph of a Cardinals.  There are 4 Cardinals in the set and a Walker autograph.  There was only 1 auto pulled from the 6 boxes and 3 colored refractors.  If I had to rate the break, I would give it a 6 out of 10.  


  

No comments:

Post a Comment