Thursday, February 3, 2022

Prizm Trade

Winter storm Landon hit my area yesterday just like much of the Midwest.  I made it home from work about 4:00 in the afternoon before the roads were very bad.  2 hours later they were covered with ice.  The snow started some time early this morning and is not suppose to let up until later tonight.  Looking out my window I am guessing 5 or 6 inches already.  The 20 mph winds are not helping matters either.  Schools are closed the rest of the week along with quite a few businesses.  

I thankfully do not have to go to work.  Things are going to be slow in the concrete business for a few days.  What better time to finish getting caught up on my trade recaps.  Today's cards arrived on Monday from TCDB member Sandycoach.  All 5 cards in the pwe are the Panini Prizm variety.


The 2021 red, white, and blue Prizms are great looking cards.  Think how awesome they would be with logos.  


The purple Prizms are not too bad either.  Unlike Topps, the majority of Panini McGwire cards in 2021 show him in a Cardinals uniform.  I do not bid on any of his cards on EBAY, but have noticed there is still a strong group of McGwire collectors out there despite his past.  His autographs bring good money regardless of the uniform he is pictured in.


My son received a 2020 base card and a 2021 silver Prizm parallel.  The silver card has a great refractor finish to it.  

With only 1 more trade incoming, I should get caught up in the next week.  I do have some EBAY wins coming, but who knows how long that will take with the weather situation all across the county.  My mail service did not operate today.  Cannot say I blame them.  Hope everyone stays safe and warm the next few days.  


 

No comments:

Post a Comment