Wednesday, February 15, 2023

A Third Bowman Twitter Lot

For a third consecutive week, I have a Twitter lot to show off.  Just like the first 2, this one features 2022  Bowman Draft Cardinals.  This was the largest and most expensive of the 3, costing me $20 delivered. 


This was the most expensive card of the lot at $5. This green refractor is numbered to 99.


The rest of the cards cost me $3 each.  The seller included shipping for free.  He sent each card in a top loader and individual team bag inside a bubble mailer.  That most likely cost him $4.  The left card is an aqua parallel, while the right card is a sparkle refractor.


The second sparkle refractor is a pretty bad photoshop job.  Pitcher Zack Thompson was the first Cardinal to wear #57 last year since the death of Darryl Kile in 2002.  Baez wore #48 last season while playing for Palm Beach.    


I bought Mejia cards in each of the 3 lots.  Just a coincidence.  I cannot say I know much about him other than he is a switch-hitting shortstop.  


 
    

No comments:

Post a Comment