Tuesday, February 21, 2023

TCDB 2 for Tuesday #35

Today's post is a true 2 for Tuesday.  2 TCDB trades, both pwe trades consisting of 2 cards.  First was a trade with member CH34.  This was a somewhat different trade as he proposed the trade to me.  I would guess 85-90% of my trades are initiated by me.


It is great to cross off a couple of Heritage short prints from my want list.  These 2 2007 cards feature the names in yellow instead of the common white font.

The second trade features 2 Topps cards from user jdmx1.


This is one of the few 2022 Topps Chrome Goldschmidt cards that does not qualify for the buyback program.  I will have more on that in my next post.  This insert was part of the 2022 Topps Update set.  The Gant is a rainbow foil from 2021 Topps Update.  After being traded by the Cardinals to the Twins in 2021, Gant did not pitch in the Majors last year.  I thought of him after MLB announced the crack down on balks this season.  He had one of those funky wind ups that looked like a balk to me.  



1 comment:

  1. 2007 Heritage was the first baseball set I completed with SPs and variations. It was well worth it. Your pair of Cards look great together!

    ReplyDelete