Thursday, February 9, 2023

Another Similar Twitter Lot

I may have to limit my Twitter surfing.  After buying a rather cheap lot of 2022 Bowman Draft cards the last week of January, a few days later I found a different seller with more 2022 Bowman Cardinals that caught my eye.  The second lot was 4 cards, just like the first one, but it costs me $16.  It was twice as much as the first but did contain a little more quality.


This autograph was the first thing that caught my eye.  Crooks was a 4th round draft pick last year.  With the signing of Willson Contreras and Ivan Herrera waiting at Triple-A, it will be a few years before Crooks even has a chance to see St. Louis.  


This Mejia is from 2022 Bowman Chrome.  The proper name for this parallel is black & white mini diamond refractor.  That is a mouthful to remember.  At least Topps used a different photo for Mejia's Bowman Draft cards.  They also made it easy to tell the difference, as he is batting left-handed on the Chrome card and right-handed on the Draft card.   


My first Twitter lot contained 2 of these Raywave refractors.  I added another one with this lot.  Hansen was the Cardinals 3rd round pick in 2022.  


Last but not least is this Bowman Draft Sky Blue refractor of Cardinals #2 prospect Masyn Winn.  Winn should spend most of 2023 in Triple-A.  Depending on injuries and how Paul DeJong performs this year, he may have an outside chance to get called up before the season ends.  Since he is only 21, my guess is the Cardinals will wait until next year to bring him up. 





      

2 comments:

  1. That Masyn Winn card looks sharp!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure is. The red would look great as a color match, but doubt I can afford a card numbered to 5.

      Delete