Wednesday, February 1, 2023

5 Pack of Cardinals

Today's recap features 5 Cardinals I received last week from TCDB member ChicoSportsCards.  I was able to thin out my trade box by sending him a few Bowman cards, mostly Cardinals duplicates.  Always nice to take cards out of that box and find a good home for them.  


I received 3 different Bowman cards in return, 2 from this year's Draft set.  I had the Winn before, but had him autograph it at last month's Cardinals Caravan.  The Liberatore is a 2020 insert.  


I still need 5 more Cardinals from the 2010 Topps Pro Debut set.  None are very expensive, but it is an older set that I have forgotten about.  


The best card of the bunch was this 2011 Topps Diamond Anniversary Pujols.  These are about as cool as the 2013 Emerald parallels I showed off yesterday.  I should reach 1,000 different Pujols cards in my collection this year.  I did a little over 20 more.  I am sure Topps will include him in a ton of sets this year.  


 

No comments:

Post a Comment