Monday, February 20, 2023

Colorful TCDB Trade

Today's recap features a colorful assortment of Cardinals from TCDB member homerjg007.  I sent him an equally colorful lot of Royals.


Green is not my first choice of color for a refractor, but it is not bad.  When combined with the red border and Cardinals uniform, it makes me think of Christmas cards.  These 2 are from the 2012 Bowman Chrome set.  


Panini gets a little carried away with the many different Prizm parallels.  Molina is a Carolina blue parallel, while the O'Neill is a regular blue mojo.  Not much a difference between the two.


No need for an explanation of Topps gold and rainbow foil parallels.  I believe every collector can pick these out in a stack of cards.   


Pink is one of my favorite colors for a refractor.  They just seem to really stand out.  The Freese card is not colored but is an X-fractor despite what my scanner shows.   



No comments:

Post a Comment