Monday, February 13, 2023

Chronicles of a TCDB/Blogger Trade

Over the weekend I had my second blogger/TCDB package arrive of the month.  This one was courtesy of member flywheels, who is the author of Cardboard Collections. I sent him a few set wants in return for 8 different Cardinals.


Half my end consisted of Panini Chronicles base cards.  The top 2 Goldschmidt cards are from 2021, the bottom 2 are from 2022.  There are quite a few different subsets for each year.  So many that I have no idea some of these cards existed.  If TCDB ever got rid of the team search function, I would be in big trouble.  


I also came away with a 2021 Chronicles holo insert.  It is very strange to see a Cardinals card without any red or white on it.  


Getting to the Topps portion of the trade, here are a couple of 2021 cards.  I prefer the Gallery insert over the Stadium Club sepia parallel.  


Finishing things up with a 2021 A&G mini.  I was too lazy to scan the A&G ad back on this Hornsby card.  I do love the close-up of the jersey.  Notice the pinstripes.  It has been a long time since the Cardinals had those on their jerseys.  
 



 


No comments:

Post a Comment