Thursday, February 23, 2023

5 Refractors for 5 Cardinals

My latest TCDB trade involved a pair of 5s.  I sent member Jato218 5 Topps Chrome refractors in exchange for 5 Cardinals.  I am pretty sure I picked up all the refractors from dime or quarter boxes at recent card shows.  Most of the time I have team collectors in mind for them, but every now and then a set collector comes around.  



I ended up with a couple of shiny cards myself, although these are not refractors.  That is fine though, as I need quite a few of the base cards from 2021 Stadium Club Chrome.  


2 more Molina cards included a 2022 Stadium Club red foil and a 2021 Topps Update black gold.  I now have 675 different Yadi cards.  That should reach 700 in no time.  Topps will most likely go overboard producing his cards this year since he retired.  


I have some common 2022 Topps inserts to track down still.  That is one fewer thanks to adding my 102 different Arenado.  I have seen this card a 1,000 times without realizing I did not have it.    


   

No comments:

Post a Comment