Thursday, August 13, 2020

Another Small PWE

In my haste to post all my recent small trade envelopes, I missed one yesterday.  This small stack of 6 cards was buried under a stack of bills on my computer desk.  Good thing I had to pay insurance this week otherwise the cards my have been misplaced for a while longer.  At any rate, here are the cards I received from TCDB member Bronzan.


Just when I think I have seen all the Fleer box sets from the late 1980s, I find a new one.  I am not for sure if this 44 card set was specific to a certain store, or if it was available at multiple locations. 


It has been a little while since I added a new McGwire to my collection.  I have actually bid on a few of his autographed cards in the last few weeks, but with no luck.  Sooner I will land one for a decent price. 


The Drew is a card I have seen hundreds of times, but did not realize I needed it.  Cross that one of the list now.  Tatis was the only base card out of the package.  Bet he is a proud father right now with his son hitting everything in sight right now for the Padres.

No comments:

Post a Comment