Friday, August 7, 2020

Colors And Stickers

Happy Friday everyone.  I was so looking forward to listening to the Cardinals/Cubs game tonight, but I just saw that it is cancelled due to more positive tests.  Who know's when the Cards will play again.  I guess I will have to listening to music tonight while I file away cards from recent packages like this one from TCDB member bravefan1.


With Paul DeJong on the virus DL, Edman should get the bulk of playing time at short if the games are ever played.  2020 Big League blue paralells are pretty sharp, almost better than the orange ones.  Tommy has on the same baby blue uniform on the 2020 Topps Gold card.  Would not doubt Topps took it from the same game.  At least it is not the same photo.


Austin Dean may be in line for some playing time as a DH.  Topps forgot to airbrush a uniform number on his 2020 GQ Greeen card.  Goldy may be the most feared hitter left in the lineup, unless he is one of the new virus cases.  This 2020 Rainbow parallel shows his signature stance. 


These are my first stickers from the 2019 Topps set.  I always thought my son would like to put together the set in the book, but he moved past that right into cards.  Glad these are about the same size as a standard card.


These are also my first 2020 Stickers.  I like these better than 2019.  A little more colorful, plus you cannot go wrong with a Stan the Man.

No comments:

Post a Comment