Friday, August 21, 2020

Small EBAY Lot

Taking a break from the trade recaps to highlight a few cards I won in a small EBAY lot.


It is funny how some minor league players get an autographed card.  To my knowledge Warner was never in the Cardinals Top 20 prospect lists.  I believe the Cardinals even released him earlier this year.  Regardless, it is a new Cardinals autograph for me.  The purple shimmer is very sharp.


My second purple card was a Yadi 2019 Finest refractor.  The 2020 Museum is my first from that set. 


I think I can count on one hand how many Topps photo variations I have that featured retired Cardinals.  I believe I have an Ozzie Smith, but that would be it besides the 2020 Bob Gibson.  The Hudson is a gold foil from 2020.  Good luck to him tonight against the Reds.  Total for the 6 card lot was a little under $7 delivered.  That is a good win in my book.


No comments:

Post a Comment