Thursday, August 20, 2020

Some One and Some Done Sets

Jumping right into today's trade recap from TCDB member DyeHardFan.  He sent me a nice selection of Cardinals that finished some sets, while bringing some other needs down to one card.


Mr. Williams finished the 20 card team set from 1991 Classic Best set.


Willie was the last card needed for the 47 card 1999 Victory set.  That total seems crazy high, but there were 30 McGwire highlight cards.  Speaking of McGwire, he is the last card I need to finish the 16 card 1999 Pacific set after I added Jordan.


I am not as close on either of these sets.  The 2005 Donruss Champions still needs 4 cards, while the 2002 Donruss Fan Club needs 2 short prints.


The Bader card just leaves me one card short for the 2019 Optic set.  The Molina was the only Cardinal Score card from 2019 Panini Chronicles.  I know I need cards from the other brands.  The Jackson finished up 2013 Prizm.


These 2020 Select cards look so much better in hand.  They scan as well as Topps Chrome base cards.  These 2 are my first from the 10 card set.  There are not too many for trade on TCDB, so I may have to go to EBAY or Sportlots to complete this one. 



No comments:

Post a Comment