Monday, August 31, 2020

Monday Assortment

I am almost done with my trade recaps for a bit.  I have a large package from Kerry to highlight, along with a handful of small packages that should arrive this week.  After that I need to take a few days to file cards away and regroup.  Today's cards are from TCDB member 2822ams.


I have a couple of these 1984 Topps Rub Downs already in my collection besides these 2.  I should have traded for an extra to see how well these work after 35 years.


Who doesn't love stickers?  All of these are from 1984.  Check out the Cardinals baby blue uniforms and all the sideburns and mustaches going on.


The last Beckett price guide I bought was in January of 2012.  At the time this 1999 McGwire booked for $20.  I doubt that is the case now.


 Here are couple of cool inserts from 2019.  Ponce was sent down to the spring training site after not getting through the first inning of his start Saturday.  This black parallel numbered to 299 is still nice.  The O'Neill is a purple refractor. 


Finishing up with a couple of Series 2 Turkey red inserts.  I love the sunset backdrop on the Fernandez card. 

No comments:

Post a Comment