Thursday, August 27, 2020

Sportlots Order

It has been a while since I placed my last Sportlots order.  Almost 2 years to be exact.  I would buy from there more often if there was an option to search a seller's inventory by team.  I always make sure to buy from one seller in order to keep the shipping costs down.  It can be very time consuming going through hundreds of pages trying to find Cardinals I need.  Luckily I have a few sellers who I that I have purchased from in the past who open about every product made.  One of my favorites is cogrinch.  I had a little bit of store credit from the previous time I bought from him along with some Paypal money, so I placed a 40 card order earlier this month. 


Most of these cards were the minimum price of $0.18, with the last few being $0.25.  Shipping was $3.50 for up to 40 cards.


Second straight post with a sweet Pinnacle Museum card.  Bonus points on this one for the Ozzie Smith cameo.


Love the 2000 Invincible Tatis base card.  I really miss some of the Pacific designs. 


I am not a fan of the die cut 2000 Ultra Gold Medallion cards.  Some were vertical, other horizontal.  It makes sorting them a pain.  The photo is top notch though.

Some various base cards from the early 2000s.  The 01 Fusion Edmonds is my favorite.


I love the 2002 Super Teams set.  Wish Topps would come up with something similar to this instead of all the online exclusive cards.


Upper Deck's answer to Topps Total was 40 Man.  There were 44 Cardinals in this set.  I need 10 more after crossing these 7 off the list.

Not sure why I scanned this Edmonds alone.  It is a nice photo that I am guessing is from a home run trot. 


These 2 numbered cards were a quarter each, but that is a bargain in my book. 


I have lots of hole in Pro Debut and Heritage Minors sets.  I don't think a lot of people busted boxes of these in the early days.


Lackey completed my 2015 Bowman Chrome set, while Holliday leaves me 1 short for 2014.


2 of these 2015 refractors were a quarter, the rest $0.18.  Another steal in my book.


I will even buy minis for a quarter.  Still not my favorite though.


I like patriotic sets, so it was easy to snag these 2 2019 Donruss Independence Day parallels.


The final 2 cards were also a quarter each.  The Hicks is numbered to 299.  The Reyes is a refractor.  All total I spent $10.69 on these 40 cards for an average of $0.27 each once you figure in shipping.  That might be a little high for base cards, but some of the brands like 40 man I cannot find anymore. 


No comments:

Post a Comment