Monday, August 17, 2020

Shohei Off My Latest Trade Package

The title is a pretty bad play on words, but I thought I would try it.  Last week I made a trade with TCDB member JennyMiller521.  She sent the usual Cardinals lot my way in exchange for some Shohei Ohtani cards that were part of the large EBAY lot I received in early July.


These 2002 Topps Chrome cards did not scan well.  I am not even half way to the 25 card team set.  This one may take 20 years to complete. 


I did complete the 2003 Fleer Tradition set with this team leaders short print card.  Not sure why Fleer needed to have the same 2 pictures of both guys on the front.  Give me an action shot and list the stats below.


I also completed the 2012 Gypsy Queen set with this Freese photo variation.  That throw looks like it could hurt.


It is nice to pick up multiple Topps Gold cards in single trade.  Most of the time it is just a single card.  The 2007 and 2008 sets are nowhere close to being done, but the 2 2011 Update cards on the bottom leave me 4 short of the team set. 

No comments:

Post a Comment