Friday, September 17, 2021

1 of the Larger Chrome Trades

I managed to make 2 large trades from my Chrome blasters.  One should arrive this weekend, while the other came a few days ago from The Bench member smitha1.  I sent him 17 base and 3 inserts in exchange for 12 Cardinals.


Timeless Treasure base cards are not the easiest to find.  I am not sure if it is because they are numbered, or because they are almost 20 years old.  The top cards from 2004 are numbered to 999, while the bottom 2005 card is numbered to 799.  


More numbered cards from 2004.  Unlike the retail version, Absolute Memorabilia hobby cards are numbered to 1349 and have a refractor like finish.  I like how the Schoendienst card used an older team logo.  


Chrome cards are always nice to add to the collection.  The 2005 Motte is back from his days as a catcher.  The 2003 Haren finished a team set.  The 2017 Reyes is a photo variation.


The remaining inserts really do not have anything in common, but I was too lazy to scan them individually.  The 2015 Finest Musial is pretty sure, but I am a sucker for the 2013 Emerald parallels.



  

No comments:

Post a Comment