Thursday, September 16, 2021

Another Trio of Bench Trades

 Keeping up with my trade posts from the 2021 Chrome blasters, today I have 3 more small trades from The Bench members.  First up is a single card from David K.


David is a very generous member who runs  a monthly contest for an autographed card.  I have won 2 of his contests including one for a Musial auto.  When he reached out to me wanting a base card to help with his set build, I was happy to work out a 1 for 1 swap.  Arenado's head looks to small for his body, but I love the card anyway.  

Next I received 3 cards from member t.rooster.  


Nothing high dollar about this trade, but I was able to complete the 1995 Ultra team set by adding the checklist.  It is nice to knock off a couple of base cards from the 1990s.  

The third trade was the largest with 4 cards coming from member jordanrulz.  I sent him a Trout refractor in exchange for these.


The blue Goldschmidt numbered to 150 is the highlight of this group.  2 more base cards were crossed off my 2021 set needs along with a 1996 Collector's Choice Silver Signature.  That wraps up the small trades.  I have a couple of larger ones to go yet.  Hope to post about the first tomorrow.




No comments:

Post a Comment