Tuesday, September 7, 2021

First of Many from The Bench

I hope everyone enjoyed their holiday weekend.  Mine was full of softball and trading.  The softball is an annual slow pitch tournament that takes place every Labor Day weekend.  We finished 4th out of 10 teams.  That is about where we should place.  The good thing was it only lasted Saturday, so I had plenty of spare time on Sunday and Monday to play with cards.  

I decided to post the results of my Topps Chrome blasters on The Bench website.  I ended up making 10 different trades for all but 5 of the cards.  It will be a few days before any of the trades come in, but I did receive a nice bubble mailer from The Bench member HoosierBuddy last week that was full of my usual favorites.


My son gained 4 new Altuve cards.  I did not realize he already had the Heritage Scratch Off.  He liked the 2021 Donruss Holo Orange the best.  

Moving on to my portion of the trade, I received 3 nice Dylan Carlson inserts.  Panini did a nice job of hiding the logos on the top 2 cards.  With the Hot Rookies insert had orange flames.   That would have made the card look very sharp.

Finest Refractors are always sharp no matter what the year.  These are my first from 2021.


Finishing up the package is a 2021 Stadium Club Superstar Duos insert.  I did not scan the front Molina pic.  Goldschmidt is playing so well lately that he deserves a scan all to himself.

  


  

No comments:

Post a Comment