Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Chrome for Chrome

Trades have started to roll in from the 2 2021 Topps Chrome boxes that my son and I busted a couple of weeks ago.  I still have a handful of inserts left, but all of the base have found better homes.  I worked out a trade with The Bench member bostonsox77 with a 10 base cards and a Trout insert headed his way in exchange for some shiny Cardinals.  A couple were Chrome, while others were Panini's version of Chrome, Prizm.

I need 2 more base cards to finish my team set.  One should arrive later this week.  The other I am working out a trade for on TCDB.


It was great to get a chunk of my 2021 Prizm needs in 1 envelope.  I need 4 more to finish this one off, 3 of them being rookie cards that are harder to pull.


My third Goldschmidt card of the package was a nice Fearless insert.  The Carlson insert is pretty sharp also.  I like the looks of Prizm this year.  I am tempted to buy into a group break with the hopes of getting some nice colored parallels, but I would be money ahead just to buy them.  That is not as much fun though.



No comments:

Post a Comment