Wednesday, September 22, 2021

3 Chrome Autos

Most of my recent posts have showed cards that I received as a result of trading away some 2021 Topps Chrome cards.  Today I will show off a trio of 2021 Topps Chrome autos that I got purchased and traded for.  First up are a couple of EBAY wins.



I doubt of either one of these guys will have much of a career, but they are both new Cardinals autographs in my collection.  I paid less than $4 delivered for each one of these.

Next up is a trade with The Bench member Steelers8873.  I sent him a couple of Chrome inserts in exchange for this Kodi Whitley auto.


Mr.  Whitley could put a little more effort into his signature.  I already had an 2021 Topps 1986 autograph of him, but I will gladly trade for Cardinals autographs I do not have.  Since returning from the disabled list, he has become an important part of the Cardinals bullpen.  It is great to see the Cardinals on a long win streak, but I am still not planning on them going far if they do make the playoffs.  It will be a tough wild card game regardless of if the opponent is the Dodgers or Giants.    


No comments:

Post a Comment