Tuesday, December 14, 2021

TCDB 2 for Tuesday #3

 My third installment of 2 for Tuesday features 2 more small pwe trades from TCDB members.  First up are 3 2021 Panini Prizm inserts from member brodiecomics.


This years Prizm base cards are pretty bland, but most of the inserts are very colorful.  Hard to beat the patriotic theme of red, white, and blue on the Oviedo card.  

The second trade came from member  Americana.


My 2021 Bowman Platinum team set is now complete thanks to these 2 cards.  I still have a prospect card to hunt down and some ice parallels to find.

I am down to just 1 more 2021 Update card for my team set.  I was in Walmart a couple of days ago and was amazed to see how stocked the card section was.  There must have been at least 20 blasters of Update to go along with a lot of fat packs.  There was also plenty of Mosaic and Chronicles to go around.  Maybe this shortage is finally coming to an end, or these products just don't have the star appeal.  



No comments:

Post a Comment