Tuesday, December 21, 2021

TCDB 2 for Tuesday #4

Back with the 2 for Tuesday post highlighting a couple of small pwe trades from TCDB members. Both of these contained 4 Cardinals for my personal collection.  My son got shutout of Altuves this time.  First up is a trade with member GWSeier_Tigers.


Not a lot of eye candy in this post with 3 base cards and a rather boring Mosaic insert.  I came closing to finishing the 2019 Prizm team set with the 2 top cards.  Just need to find the Goldschmidt.  I have bragged a few times about how great the 2021 Mosaic parallels look.  Saying that, the Introductions insert leaves a lot to be desired.  

The second trade was with member Themissionguy.  TCDB recently added a cool feature that tracks how many cards you have sent and received, and also how many times you have traded with a given member.  This is my 6th time trading this member this year.  He always seems to have a few nice Cardinals I need.


I have slowly been adding 2021 Topps Update inserts to the collection.  The 1992 design always reminds me of Ray Lankford's rookie cup card.  This is my third different Goldschmidt refractor from 2021 Topps Chrome.  I am not crazy enough to chase after the rainbow just yet.    


 

2 comments:

  1. That Yadi photo is unfortunate. I'm thinking they could have done better. Good cards. The Carlson in the powder blues and the follow through is a good look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed. The Yadi photo is a little to up close, but the powder blue Carlson is a keeper.

    ReplyDelete