Friday, January 7, 2022

Cardinals for Mets

I managed to make a post for the last five days including today.  With the weather getting colder, there is little going on at home or at work.  I have a nice routine going of scanning cards early in the morning, then making a post during down time at work.  I might be able to catch up by the end of the month.  Today I have a 6 pack of Cardinals from TCDB member billwill305.  I sent 6 Mets his direction.


Parts of Illinois saw their first snow fall of the winter yesterday.  It stayed just to the south of my location.  I am not complaining though.  I am perfectly happy with the snow from this 2017 Topps Holiday Metallic parallel.  


I love chasing after the red parallels from any brand.  The logo that matches the Cardinals uniform along with the great photography makes the Stadium Club parallels perfect fits for my collection.  Yadi is from the 2020 set, the other 2 from 2021.  


Both of these 2021 teams sets should be finished before long.  I need 1 more Mosaic with another incoming, while the last Topps Fire is also coming in another trade.  Before you know it, there will be 2022 Cardinals to track down.  


 

No comments:

Post a Comment