Monday, January 24, 2022

EBAY Draft Lot

With all of the trading that I have been doing lately, my EBAY purchases have been few and far between.  I have bid on a few items, but did not get very aggressive with my bidding so I did not win anything other than a small 2021 Bowman Draft Cardinals lot.  Prices are still higher than what I want to pay for singles or box breaks, so I have been hunting for lots.  Most will come with duplicates, but those will be used for trade bait or hopefully for some in person autographs later this summer in Peoria. 

I won this lot on January 13th from a seller in New York.  It arrived in Illinois on the 15th.  Talk about a quick turnaround.  All cards were in penny sleeves, put in a team bag, and placed between 2 pieces of cardboard.  Wish all sellers were this good.  Here is what I received for a little of $6 delivered.


I received at least 2 copies of every Cardinals paper card, some 3.  


I received 1 base Chrome and 1 refractor.  The Herrera refractor was a nice surprise as the auction scan looked like it was just a base Chrome.


My lone insert was of the Cardinals #1 draft pick from 2021.  McGreevy is one of the those safe draft picks that has a low ceiling/high floor potential.  The Cardinals most likely picked him to save draft pool money for higher upside picks from the lower rounds.  I would guess he will turn into a bullpen arm before he reaches St. Louis.  Still hope to get a chance to watch him pitch this summer.



No comments:

Post a Comment