Monday, January 31, 2022

Gold Stars

It was not hard coming up with a title for today's post.  Last week a nice mailer arrived from TCDB member CK3.  He gave me a great start to my 2020 Cardinals Topps Gold Star set.  He sent 13 of the 22 cards from the set along with another card for my son.


  


By now you have seen most of these cards from 2020 Topps minus the gold stars.  I don't mind the gold star look as long as it does not resemble the gold parallel too much.


Alutve #475 is now in one of my son's binders.  He will get to 500 some time this year.  If the virus and weather calm down some, we should be able to hit a card show or two in February that will help him get there quicker.  Speaking of the weather, it sounds like I am in for some winter mixer Wednesday and Thursday.  The 6-8 inches of snow does not really bother me, but the quarter inch of ice before that will not be good.  Hopefully the forecast changes in between now and then.  


No comments:

Post a Comment